Hi, I’m Suzie Sawyer and I’m a Clinical Nutritionist who is passionate about helping you to …….
- Increase your energy and vitality for life
- Address a range of health concerns which may affect the quality of your life and your longevity
- Get your diet and lifestyle back on track
- Increase your self esteem and confidence
- Provide greater knowledge and understanding of nutrition and
enable YOU to make the necessary and lasting changes to bring YOU greater wellbeing within your life!
Educate you to learn more about nutrition and what your body needs
Empower you to take control of what you eat and your lifestyle
Motivate you to want to make the changes and help you to succeed.
You’ve planned, saved and looked forward to your holiday for a long time. The last thing you want is to deal with is any
Whilst we often associate the New Year as the best time for a detox, the truth is that any time of year is a
We all know that fruits and vegetables are in season at specific times of year, but what’s hot right now? Although we’re used to
Why choose me?
Whilst I have gained a wide range of experience within the nutrition industry over the last 16 years, I specialise in helping women with nutritional advice, in order to support their health and well-being through every stage of their lives. This includes all aspects of health, but specifically has helped to balance hormones, combat digestive disorders, control weight management, eradicate skin complaints, support pre and post-natal health and advise on sports nutrition.
Additionally, I have worked extensively within the food supplement industry in terms of formulating, providing high level regulatory input and understanding manufacturing processes. This enables me to both advise individuals effectively during my one-to-one consultations but also to work alongside organisations within the industry, supporting them with my technical expertise.
How do I work?
Whilst I have helped many people, specifically women of all ages with tailored nutrition plans to promote better health and wellbeing, you need to feel comfortable that I’m right for you. That’s the most important thing. Generally, we would have an initial chat over the phone, or an email exchange before booking a consultation or if you’re a company needing my expertise, making an appointment for an initial chat.
A questionnaire is available to download or email directly to me before having a one-to-one consultation.
How I can help you ……..
- Clinical Nutritionist – highly experienced – many people’s health and lives have been changed for the better
- Health Writer – numerous articles published in both the trade and consumer press
- TV and Media – guest presenter on QVC, fully experienced at providing interviews for journalists both on live and recorded TV and media
- Individual Programmes – your one-to-one consultation is your stepping stone to a healthier and happier life
- Regulatory Expert – worked with many of the UK’s top food supplement manufacturers. Currently working with Nature’s Way and developing a new range of soft jell multi-vitamins (Alive!) now sold in Holland & Barrett
Get in touch today!
Call me today on 07879 477811 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org